Inviting you to share stories of your psychic childhood.
Grandpa and I made good rules
for a three-year-old and older psychic like me to live by in 1934.
The guiding rules developed from the summer of 1934 to 1944, as answers to my questions and concerns about psychic “skills”. They evolved as we discussed why of each answer. We started with three or four rules and as I grew older and asked more questions we added to the list.
* * * * * * * * * *
01) Always keep your skills hidden in some way.
This was the first rule. It is repeated several times in other rules.
02) Learn to make things lighter when lifting them but never "float" them.
This was our second rule, and it is a hiding of a skill.
03) People see what they expect to see and no one sees the same situation the same way.
We talked about belief and how it can change the way people see and feel about things and we gave each other some examples.
04) Don't look at people or yourself as being right or wrong. Look to see which action you can learn the most from.
I would get angry if I thought I did something the wrong way.
Many times you will learn more from what you see as a mistake.
05) Don't do anything with a psychic skill that would attract attention.
06) It is smarter in sports to help your teammates make points. When making your own points, as a result of your psychic skill, make them look lucky.
07) Try not to use the skills very often, continue to give yourself and friends a challenge.
08) Continue to picture-talk to the animals, and to all living things.
09) It is never a good idea to read the minds of people without permission.
10) Do not take advantage of a person without skills.
It is unfair.
11) You can help others gain the same skills you have.
But only if they are interested and only train them toward a result, unless you see that their ability and interest is equal to their understanding of the responsibility of the task at hand.
12) Use your skills as you use an umbrella.
Only use them when it is raining.
13) Anger or panic will cloud your focus and will stop your skills from working.
14) Seeing the longer future is not dependable.
Because as it approaches you it is always changing.
15) The closer the future comes, the clearer it is.
16) The most difficult thing to tell about the future is the speed at which it is approaching you.
17) Stay with the creation of objects in your future rather than destroying things in the present.
18) Skills used for personal, unhealthy reasons like greed, jealously, hurting or killing or destroying for the feeling of the power or feeling superior, will cause your abilities to be weaker and weaker and weaker, until you have no abilities left at all.
19) When people do not understand what you are saying, say it another way with different words.
20) When you are angry with people or when people are mean to you; think twice, because chances are that they are souls that are younger than you are. Treat them with understanding and kindness, for their journey to understand is going to be a long and hard one.
Please subscribe to
my YouTube channel